Follow Me

Friday, September 28, 2018

Autumn - Challenge Your Stash

Hi my friends. I hope you've been having a great week. I can't believe September is almost over. It did get a little cooler this morning and it felt nice, but I don't want it to get much cooler than it is. Haha! Like that's going to happen.

Second week of school is almost done. It's a lot of work, but I'm learning some interesting things.

Today I have a card for the Challenge My Stash challenge on Splitcoast. Each month one of the members picks a theme for us to use to make our card. We are only allowed to use things that we already own in our "stash."  This month our hostess was Barb and she challenged us to make a Fancy Fold card with the theme of Autumn. I just  happened to have the perfect stamp for that, but I didn't have a clue about the fancy fold. I did a little searching on the Internet and found some new and different ones.

This is my card all folded up. I was having some trouble with it staying closed for the photo, so I have it paperclipped at the top.


Here it is open. You can see the hint of what's inside.
And here it is open and flat to see the whole inside.
I did forget to write down the name of the blog where I found all the pretty fancy fold cards. I saved it on the other laptop, so I'll have to check that out and add it here.
Materials Used:
  • Image and Sentiment - LOTV - Autumn
  • Card Stock - Stampin Up Delightful Dijon; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up Autumn Spice
  • Accessories - Prima - Flower; Gel Pen
  • Copic Markers - E34, E35, E37; E50, E51, E55; R24; YG11, YG61, YG63, YG67; Y21, Y23; YR15, YR16, YR24 
That's it. I'll see you back here in a few days.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Some folds look pretty tricky. Interesting how it opens up all straight, but is angled when closed. Sure is a pretty image inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Maggie! I love your image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!