Second week of school is almost done. It's a lot of work, but I'm learning some interesting things.
Today I have a card for the Challenge My Stash challenge on Splitcoast. Each month one of the members picks a theme for us to use to make our card. We are only allowed to use things that we already own in our "stash." This month our hostess was Barb and she challenged us to make a Fancy Fold card with the theme of Autumn. I just happened to have the perfect stamp for that, but I didn't have a clue about the fancy fold. I did a little searching on the Internet and found some new and different ones.
This is my card all folded up. I was having some trouble with it staying closed for the photo, so I have it paperclipped at the top.
Here it is open. You can see the hint of what's inside.
- Image and Sentiment - LOTV - Autumn
- Card Stock - Stampin Up Delightful Dijon; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Autumn Spice
- Accessories - Prima - Flower; Gel Pen
- Copic Markers - E34, E35, E37; E50, E51, E55; R24; YG11, YG61, YG63, YG67; Y21, Y23; YR15, YR16, YR24
Wow! Some folds look pretty tricky. Interesting how it opens up all straight, but is angled when closed. Sure is a pretty image inside!ReplyDelete
Very pretty card, Maggie! I love your image!ReplyDelete