Follow Me

Friday, August 7, 2020

Spring Blooms

Good morning and Happy Friday! Yeah for the weekend. Of course, for me, it's just like any other day with being at  home. I do give myself a break from some of my weekly activities. Today I have three cards to show you, .These are from a card kit I received in a Splitcoast Stampers group that I am in. Each member is assigned a month and picks a theme for their kits. Then, each of the other members sends them a kit with images, sentiments, designer papers, and embellishments to make cards from.  My theme was flowers and/or butterflies. This is the first one I've had a chance to really work on. I received it from Terry. I love the images and the colors that she picked for it. 



The images are from Inky Antics - Spring Blooms and Rose Oval stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Classic Crest Super Smooth. The designer papers if Pebbles Garden Party. Cardstock is Stampin Up Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, and Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet. All embellishments from Terry stash. Such fun and many thanks to Terry for a great and fun kit to work with.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous trio of cards Maggie - you really have made the most of the pretty papers and images
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all those cards! I love the colors and the stamps and everything about your crafting with the supplies you were sent. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!