Follow Me

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Cup of Tea - IAS #89

Hello, Happy Sunday. I hope you all are doing well today. We've been having some rain, but it has cleared off for a little bit. I'm thankful because dinner eat my daughter's house is outside because of COVID-19. Don't want to eat in the rain or in the garage. We were in a drought, so the rain is welcome.

Today I am sharing a card for the International Art & Soul challenge. Hazel was the author of the theme of A Tea Party. Such fun. Did you have tea parties when you were a girl or maybe you still do? I combined the challenge with my favorite color - purple








This was easily put together. No coloring needed for this one.

Materials:
  • Image - Stampin Up - Tea Party
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Vintage Violet, Very Vanilla
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Plumeria collection
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Vintage Violet
  • Accessories: Spellbinders - Gold Label Four; The Paper Studio - Flower
I hope you will hop on over to the IAS challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team has created for your inspiration. Then join in the fun and get creative.

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! The color is so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tea : ) Very pretty tea themed stamp and love your pretty flower : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the prettiest stamp! I love how it doesn't have to be colored to look absolutely gorgeous. Love the die, too. I hope your dinner was okay. I'm thinking of our covered back deck and how it's enclosed on three sides with one wall completely open and another wall solid windows, hmmm... It would be a good place for dinner, rain or shine! Thanks for making me think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!