Follow Me

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Jelly Boots - Pattie's Creations

The

 Hello my friends. Happy Sunday. I can't believe it's September already. We're told though that we will still be having higher temps and drier days. We are supposed to have some scattered showers tomorrow so perhaps we'll get some rain. 

I'm just a little late with this card for Pattie's Creations. I should have posted it on Friday since it is the first Friday of the month. The theme for this month is School Days or as always, Anything Goes. The Jelly Boots and Umbrella reminded me of my school days walking to school, rain or shine. Back in the day, we lived close enough to the school that we didn't get a bus ride, but it was still a pretty good hike. 


Materials Used:

  • Image - Pattie's Creations - Jelly Boots and Umbrella
  • Sentiment - Hero Arts - Spring Sayings
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Marina Mist; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Kaiser Kraft - Paradise
  • Accessories - Gold metallic twine; bling drops
  • Copic Markers - BG000, BG01, BG02; E08, E13, E23

I hope you'll take the time to pop on over to Pattie's Creations challenge and see what the rest of the design team has created. You might even want to join in the fun. There is always a random winner and also a winner if you use one of Pattie's Creations images. You could win two images from her Etsy shop. Remember, you must use a stamped or digital image on your card. Pattie always includes a freebie on the website that you can use for your card. Have fun.


3 comments:

  1. I love the added raindrops to this cute rainy-day card, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Maggie.
    I always love your coloring. Using bling for the rain drops is genius! Would love to see you join our Wednesday hop and let new folks see your pretty cards. Creative Blessings & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about rain boots and umbrellas, but I always love them! Jelly boots.... I think I've heard them called that before. I LOVE your raindrop bling, too! Stay cool if you can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!