Follow Me

Monday, September 25, 2023

Hedgehog Birthday - Creative Card Chicks

 Hello, my friends. Happy Monday. I hope all is going well where you are. We were blessed to have rain today - twice! So happy to see it. 

It's been a crazy month so far. I was out of town for a long weekend vacation and then came back to classes starting, so I had to dive right back into learning. I'm in week 3 now, so things are moving along. One of the classes that is a requirement for my certificate is Office Procedures. Part of that class is that I have to do a typing test every week besides practice for 50 minutes every week. It's crazy. I worked in an office for over 40+ years. Well, it's going okay. I only did 43 wpm on my first test so I only have to bring that up 25% over the course of the semester.

On Friday I had facet joint injections in my low back - 3 on each side. It seems to be helping, but I'm giving it at least a week to see if it has really done some good. 

Yes, I do have a card to share with you for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge on SCS. Each month we have a hostess who sends out a kit to the rest of us and we all make at least one card from the kit to share. This month our hostess was Vikkijo and she sent the cutest kit with this adorable hedgehog image. I saw a FB post yesterday of a real-life hedgehog scooting around a garden. It was so cute. I think I'd love to have one, but I don't think my kitties would like it very much.

All the supplies were sent in the kit by Vikki Jo. I used my own cardstock which is Stampin Up So Saffron. The image was colored with Copic Markers - B0000; E30, E31, E33, and E37; Y15 and Y17.

Thanks Vikki Jo for a fun kit. I have plenty more supplies to work with.

1 comment:

  1. a sup0er sweet card Maggie - love the papers behind that gorgeous hedgehog.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!