Follow Me

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Gnome Home - CYS

 Hello friends, It's the 28th of the month and time for another Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. This is an open group and anyone can join. Each month there is a hostess who picks the theme for the month, then everyone else makes a card following that theme and using only items that are in our stash. No new things are to be purchased. It's a lot of fun and helps me to think outside the box at time. This month I was the hostess and my theme was to do a CAS card - clean and simple which means no embellishments to clutter it up.

I thought this gnome was quite delightful. He can be used for a variety of occasions. 

Materials Used:

  • Image - Colorado Craft Company - Slimline Gnome
  •  Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Slimline cards,
  • Designer Paper - Stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E23, E25; E50, E51; G21, G24, G28; N0, N6; R14, R20, R27; and Y18

That's it. I'll be back soon with more cards to share.

 



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie that image is Maggie - a lovely card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!