Follow Me

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Card Kits from Terry

 Hello again, my friends. It's Tuesday here and I'm back with some more cards to show you. Spent most of the day on classwork. Lots of reading to do. Glad to take a break. 

I've got two cards to share with you today. I belong to a card swap group. There are six of us in the group. Twice a year we each get to be the recipient of card kits from the other five members of the group. We each get to pick the two months we want to receive our kits and the theme of our kits which is fun. I'm really late posting these cards since my month was back in April. I just haven't had the time to sit down and play with the kits until now. My theme for April was Masculine, so all the kits sent to me had a masculine theme to them. 

This first set of cards was from Terry and her images and embellishments had a sports theme. Great cards for guys. 


For both cards, the images come from The Angel Company, who are no longer in business, but great images.  For card No. 1, I used Stampin Up Night of Navy cardstock; card No. 2 I used Stampin Up Chocolate Chip. The designer paper for both Miss Katie Sports Life.  I used enamel dots on both and a football brad on the All Star card. 

Copic markers were used to color in the images: Card No. 1 - E23, E50, E51, E53; N1, B18, and B26

Card No. 2 - E40; E50, E51, E53; G24, G46, and Y15.

More to come.


1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful cards Maggie - well done on making the time to use the kit so wonderfully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!