Follow Me

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Glenda Gnome

 Hello, my friends. I hope you are having a great weekend. After a month or more of triple digit temperatures, I woke up this morning to 55* and now it's 69*. Nothing in Texas is half way. I'm sure it will warm up some over the coming days, but I hear there is another cold front heading our way next weekend. Time to get out the long pants and sweaters.

Friday was the first Friday of the month, so it was time for another Pattie's Creations card to share. It is always Anything Goes at Pattie's Creations, but this month we also had an Autumn/Fall theme to use if desired. I thought this image of Glenda Gnome was so cute. I've really taken a liking to gnome images.


 Materials Used:

  • Image - Pattie's Creations - Glenda Gnome
  • Sentiment - Sticker from stash
  • Card stock - Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny Fright Delight collection
  • Accessories  - Jolee's Boutique - Spider
  • Copic Markers - E23, E25, E29; E40, E41; N7; V15, V17; YG93, YG95; YR02, YR04

I hope you'll take the time to pop on over to Pattie's Creations challenge and see what the rest of the design team has created. You might even want to join in the fun. Pattie always includes a free digital stamp on the website that you can download and use on your card. There is always a random winner and also a winner if you use one of Pattie's Creations images. You could win two images from her Etsy shop. Remember, you must use a stamped or digital image on your card. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!