Follow Me

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Dragonflies Fly

 Hello, my friends. Happy Easter weekend. Sorry I am a day late in getting this card posted for Pattie's Creations. Remember that you must always use a stamped or digital image on your card. It does not have to be a Pattie's Creations image and Pattie always has a freebie image you can use on the challenge page. This month we are using Butterflies or Dragonflies or you can use Anything Goes. We love to see whatever you create. The challenge will go through May 3 so plenty of time to get your cards in - a limit of three cards per person.

Here is my card.

Sorry, but I didn't write down the company for the sentiment. It was all pretty simple to put together. I did color the image with my Copic markers - B0000, B000; E23, E25; N3; V01, V04, V12; YG61 and YGY63.

I hope you will pop on over to see what the rest of the design team has created and we would love to see your creations. Have a wonderful Easter.


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Maggie - loving your composition and colour scheme.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, your dragonlfly card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind, Easter seems like yesterday. We've been sick and I'm still fighting it. Not Covid. Just a cold, but long lasting, sheesh. This is such a pretty card with a nature image that speaks summer to me. I'm so ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about dragonflies? This is lovely, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!