Follow Me

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Christmas with LOTV

 Hi, my friends and welcome back. It's Wednesday today. I was able to get my classwork done early so I have some free time to blog some cards and then spend some time in my craft room. Yay!

I have three Christmas cards to share. These are easy because I just have to pick a layout to use. The images are from Lili of the Valley and are pre-printed. They do not have a website anymore, but I believe you can purchase digital images on Etsy. (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LotvDigiShop) I just love their cute images. I did check out the site and these three images are available in digital format if you want to try your hand at coloring them. I used a few die cuts and some metallic thread to dress them up a bit.

 This first one is called Bringing Gifts. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant, Sentiments of a Yeti. The card base and matting is Stampin Up Real Red. The Designer Paper is Carta Bella, Have A Merry Christmas.

This second one is Christmas Candle

This one is called Little Bears Christmas Tree. The card base and matting for this one is Stampin Up Chocolate Chip. I neglected to write down where the sentiment came from.

Precolored images are a lot of fun to work with. I've used a few of the LOTV rubber stamps in the past. Right now I have lots of these to work with.

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Maggie these are gorgeous - the images are sweet, and I love the way you have mounted them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas cards! I love them, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTV stamps were so cute! Good things come and good things go. At least these darling images are still available on Etsy. Such adorable cards, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!