Follow Me

Friday, April 28, 2023

Balloons Gretel - CYS

 Hello, welcome back. TGIF! I hope you're having a great day. It's sunny and warm here today after starting out chilly and raining. Today is the 28th of the month and so it's time to share my card for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on SCS. This is a monthly stamping group where we have a hostess who picks the theme for the month. Then all the members make a card for the theme using only the supplies they already have in their stash. No new products are to be purchased to make your card. This month our hostess is Tracy (taclary) and her theme was ~~this is my pre-birthday month, so let's make a card with balloons! Here is my card.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Swiss Pixies - Birthday Gretel
  • Sentiment - Art Impressions - Chocolate Therapy
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Bordering Blue; XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Carta Bella - Let's Celebrate
  • Accessories - gold sequins; foam squares
  • Copic Markers - B21, B23; E00, E01, E11; E30, E31, E33, E35; E25, E27, E57; R14, R17, R29; Y15, Y19; 0
 That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. What a cutie Maggie - a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured, resulting in a sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Your card is just adorable. Love the image and beautiful coloring. Great take on my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so colorful and cute! Just look at all that adorable stuff you had in your stash. I love the paper. Are you surprised? We are two peas in a pod! You're so good with the coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Maggie. I’m going to try once again. This time from my phone. We’ll see what happens. All my comments keep getting kicked back to me. Maybe this will work. I even tried to in-follow and follow again and the same thing happened. So, anyway I love your card. Your coloring on that cute image is spot on! Fantastic! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, your CYS card is so cute! I love that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!