Follow Me

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Butterfly Kisses

 Hello my friends, I hope you're having a great week so far. I know there is a lot of unrest around the country and the world but hopefully we can all take some time to share some kindness and love. I'm hoping that Spring is finally on the way.

Today I have a card to share for the SCS Challenge Your Stash challenge. This is a monthly challenge where there is a hostess each month who picks the theme for the month and the rest of the group will make a card using only stamps and supplies from their stash. No new items are to be purchased to make our cards. This group has been going since 2017. This month our hostess is Sue (stampinspooky). Here challenge is Make a Black & White card with a silver embellishment, which could be silver paper, sequins, ribbons, etc.

Here is the card I created.

Materials Used:

  • Image - The Cat's Meow - Butterfly Kisses
  • Sentiment - Same as image
  • Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Silver Metallic; Whisper White
  • Designer Paper -  Graphic 45 - Patterns and Solids
  • Accessories  - silver pearls

That's it for today - No Copics or coloring. This was pretty easy once I picked out the stamp for my image. Now on to more creating.

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card. Love the stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and delicate you card turned out Maggie!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest image and I do appreciate a black and white card. Lately I'm loving silhouette stamps more and more. You did good with this challenge. All your elements coordinate so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!