Follow Me

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Flowers Feed the Soul

 Hello my friends. It seems like forever since I have posted anything here. Classes have resumed so I'm busy with that and also my genealogy research side jobs. Life is good. 

I do have a card to share with you today. I'm really late getting this posted. It is for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge over on SCS. Things were a little different this month and will be for the next year to come. For this year in April we did not receive a card kit from the hostess, Sue (stampinspooky). Instead we were to use our own stamps and other supplies to make a card for Spring! and using lots of spring flowers and colors. I was loving our nice spring weather until it turned colder and nasty on Sunday. It is starting to warm up again and I hope it continues to do so. 

So here is my card. It was pretty simple except for fussy cutting the flower images. I love flower stamps, but wanted to use something that I've had in my stash for awhile that I have never used, so this was it.

Materials Used:

  • Images - Stampin Up - Flowering Fields
  • Sentiment - Whiff of Joy - Spring Sentiments
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Apricot Appeal
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny
  • Copic Markers - E23; R21; Y13, Y15, Y19; YG11, YG13; YR21, YR23, YR24

That's all for today. Hopefully I'll find some time to post some other cards that I've been finding a little time to put together. I've been using some Christmas images that are pre-colored from Lili of the Valley. 

 Have a fabulous week.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Maggie. I can't believe you are still going to school. I know that genealogy can keep you busy enough! I look forward to seeing your LOTV cards. I have several of their Christmas stamps from years ago. Yours are probably newer, but I am sure will be inspiring. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maggie - love your sweet flowers. Hope the weather continues to improve and be more 'springlike' for you
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, that's pretty paper and I love the flower stamps. I have to remind myself to limit the fussy cutting as my hands are more troublesome than in the past. Enjoy your classes and all those good things that keep you busy! I hope your warm weather returns and stays a while. I'm still waiting here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!