Follow Me

Friday, May 5, 2023

Spring Daffodils

 Hello, my friends. Happy weekend. It's been good weather today, but it looks like we'll get some stormy weather later tonight and a rainy week coming up. 

I have a card to share with you. This is for Pattie's Creations challenge. It's always Anything Goes at Pattie's Creations, but we also have the theme of Flowers. My younger brother passed away this past January and one of his favorite flowers was the daffodil. I chose this image to use for my card.

Materials Used:

  • Image - Pattie's Creations - Potted Spring Daffodils
  • Sentiment - Whiff of Joy - Spring Sentiments
  • Card stock - Stampin Up - Cucumber Crush; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Remarkable collection
  • Accessories - Nestabilities classic oval die; bling from my stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E95, E97, E99; G21, G24; Y13, Y15, Y18

That's all for today. I hope you'll pop on over to Pattie's Creations and see what the rest of the design team has created and go ahead and join in the fun.  Pattie does have a freebie image that you can use on your card since you must have a stamped or digital image on your card. There will be two winners per challenge with each winner receiving 2 images ($3.00 maximum per image) from Pattie's Etsy Store (sets are excluded). There will be a random winner from entries who used a Pattie's Creations image, and the other random winner can use ANY digital or stamped image. Good luck.

6 comments:

  1. So sorry about your brother Maggie. Your card is beautiful and lovely coloring on that image. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Maggie - a great tribute to you brother
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daffodil card is so pretty, Maggie. I think it's sweet that you chose to use one of your beloved brother's favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I knew about your brother, Maggie. Or maybe I forgot? I'm sorry. Your daffodils are a cheerful reminder of him and it's a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry about your brother, Maggie. Those daffodils are lovely and I really like that shade of green and yellow. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Love the cats on your header.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!