Follow Me

Friday, January 6, 2023

Winter Wishes

 Hello, my friends. I hope you are all staying safe and well and having a Happy New Year. Welcome to 2023! 

I'm here today with another card for Pattie's Creations. It always is posted on the first Friday of every month. You must use a digital or stamped image on your card. It does not have to be one of Pattie's Creations, but you should hop on over to her Etsy shop and check out all her cute designs. If you do use one of her images, you have an extra entry for the challenge. Check Pattie's challenge blog for all the details for entries and being a winner. The theme for this month's challenge is Snow/Snowmen or Anything Goes so anyone can play along with the challenge. 


I used one of Pattie's creations for my card - Winter Snow Globe printed on XPress it Blending Card. The sentiment is from Power Poppy - Cozy Cupfuls stamp set and stamped on Stampin Up Whisper White. A piece of designer paper from Carta Bella Christmas Delivery was used on top of a white card base and a piece of gold metallic thread was tied around the card. Copic markers were used to color the snow globe - B0000; C00; E31, E33, E37; G21; R17; Y04.

Thanks it for today. I hope that you'll hop on over and check to see what the rest of the design team has created and join us for the fun. You could be a winner.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love that snow-globe and how you have used it on the deeper coloured background. The silver twine is a lovely accent
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's cute, Maggie! I've got a thing for little houses this year. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful crafting. Stunning card and magnificent colours... just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!