Follow Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Frosty Friends

 Hello, friends. Happy Tuesday. Wow! What a weather day. There was severe weather over to the west of where I live, but luckily, we didn't get any of it except one or two claps of thunder and a couple heavy downpours of rain. A girlfriend got heavy rain all day at her house. It is all cleared off now and even got a bit of blue sky before clouds and darkness have starting rolling in for the night. I hope you are all safe from the wintery storms rolling across the U.S.

I have two cards to share with you today. The stamp set was sent to me from Tracie (tclary) who is one of the members of the card kit swap group I belong to. These are from the kits I received back in October. The stamp set is called Frosty Friends from PhotoPlay.



I used Stampin Up Cranberry Crisp cardstock for the base and mats on the cards. It is an older color and I can't believe I still had a few pieces of the cardstock since it went so well with the designer paper. The designer paper is from Carta Bella, Christmas Market collection. The embellishments are from Tracie's stash. I used just a few Copic markers to color the images - B0000; G21; N6; R17, R46; and Y17.

That's it for today. I have two more cards to share from another kit. I'll be back tomorrow to showcase them.

3 comments:

  1. A pair of absolutely gorgeous cards Maggie - love that everything went together so beautifully for you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, these winter cards are sooooo cute! Love them. I remember Cranberry Crisp paper... in fact, I think I still have a wee bit of it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so cute! What a darling bunch of penguin pals and a jolly snowman to boot. I can't believe I used up the last of my Cranberry Crisp about a year ago. That seldom happens, but I'm getting close on some other colors. I've seen your Houston weather on the news a lot lately and glad to know you've escaped the worst of it so far. Last night they were taking about tornadoes. The weather has been wreaking havoc in a lot of places. Safe here to date, knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!