Follow Me

Friday, December 9, 2022

October Card Kit #2

 Hello again, my friends. You'll probably be seeing a lot me coming up. I have tons of cards to share. Some from the fabulous card kits I received back in October from the Creating Fun Card Kits challenge I belong to over on SCS. Today I have two cards to share from the kit I received from Carol. There is so much stuff in this kit, it will take me a long time to use it all up. Sadly I can't find the paper where she wrote everything down. I think I have most of it written in my notebook. Thanks so much Carol for the fun kit.

This first card had a Unity Stamp called Happy Winter Gnome and the sentiment is also from that same stamp set which Carol included in the kit so I can make lots more fun cards using this stamp. The card stock is from Stampin Up, Real Red. The designer paper from The Paper Studio and lots of paper also included in the kit. I added some bling from the kit and I must say that the snowflakes were dies from my own stash. The image was colored with my Copic markers E50, E51, E53, E93; G21; N0, N2; WR, R14, R24, R46.

I think this is such a cute image. He's trying to balance all the gifts as he's on his way to a party. This stamp is an Itty Bitty stamp also from Unity Stamps. It's called 'tis the Season to Give. For this one I used SU Gumball Green carstock and the same paper pack from The Paper Studio. I used the Nestabilities Classic Oval die to cut out the image. I most always use the next largest die for my images and then trace around the outside edge on the colored carstock and fussy cut that out for the oval mat. The candy cane is from Jolee's Boutique which was included in the kit.

Now that I have a bunch of cards made, it's time to start signing them and getting them ready to put in the mail. I still have more to share, so I'll see you later.


3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful pair of cards Maggie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, these cards are way too cute! It looks like Carol's kit was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my GOSH, these are the cutest stamps! Love your cards so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!