Follow Me

Monday, January 23, 2023

Snowman Roundabout

 Hello, my friends. Happy Monday. I hope you all have a great week. We are supposed to get some severe weather tomorrow so I hope we all stay safe. I hear that it is moving across the states. 

I have some cards to share today. These are from a card kit swap that I belong to on Splitcoast Stampers. There are six of us in the group and each month is assigned to one of the members which means we each have two months out of the year (one in each half). For our month we get to choose the theme we want and then the five other members send that person a card kit for that theme. The kit includes images and sometimes sentiments, designer paper, and all kinds of embellishments that they want to include. It's always exciting to see what is in your kit. These cards are from my second month last year which was in October. My theme was Christmas. These did not get done in time to use them for my Christmas cards last year so they'll get put away for my cards for 2023. 

This card was from a kit sent by Terry (terry serman). She sent a bunch of images and fun ribbons and other embellishments. I only made one card so far, so I have tons more stuff to play with. 

The image is from Newton's Nook and the designer paper is from Stampin Up Penguin Playmates. It goes so well with the images. I used SU Tranquil Tide for the card base and the mat. I also used some tiny snowflakes around the circle sentiment. I colored the image with Copics - B63; BG53, BG57; G21; N6; R17; YR02.

I'll be back with a few more cards.


4 comments:

  1. Great job Maggie. This is a fun card and you have a start on this years cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is an adorable card. I love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! What a cute snowman stamp and sentiment and the perfect paper to go with it! You gave me a big smile this morning, Maggie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Maggie - beautiful use of the kit
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!