Follow Me

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Christmas Classics

 Hello, my friends. Happy Thursday. We are having a lovely sunshiny day today although the temps are rather cold. I'm staying in for the most part although I did make a trip to the dry cleaners and then treated myself to some Crumbl cookies! Yummy!

Today I have the last of my 2022 Card Kit swaps that I received. This one is from Barb (barbaralynn) who is also our leader and keeps us all on track. These were simple, but fun to create.



The images are from Northwood Rubber Stamps. There is no name for the designer paper and the enamel dots and sequins are from her stash. I used my Copic markers to color in the images. G24 and R37 for Ho Ho Ho and E23, G24, R14, R27, Y17, and Y35 for Noel.

Thanks to all the card kit group for the fun kits. Can't wait for the 2023 kits to start coming.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful pair of cards Maggie - love how you have used the images and papers - very very effective!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say simple, but I say perfect! I love both images. The bird with noel appeals to my nature loving side and the peppermint to the playful. I always love seeing designer paper and these pieces are the ideal fit for each image. It's chilly with some sun here today so I'll at least go for a walk. Otherwise I've got some jobs to do. Rarely a free day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards Maggie. Love the image swaps- so fun to create with these images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!