Follow Me

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Let It Be

 Hello my friends. Happy Saturday evening. It's been an on again, off again day today - sunshine, rain shower, sunshine. It's good to have the rain. I like it when it comes and goes rather quickly and doesn't storm very much. There was one clap of thunder that scared both me and my kitties. It came out of the blue without any warning.

I've been working on some card and made this one for the Power Poppy Blossom Challenge. The theme for this month was to use a sentiment as the focal point of the card. This image was originally created as a full sheet and was done with the wording blank. I decided to color it all in and "Let It Be." LOL! 

Materials Used:

  • Image - Power Poppy, Let It Be
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up, Cranberry Crisp; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Maja Designs, Christmas Season
  • Accessories - Prima flower; brad and sequins from my stash
  • Copic Markers - RV19, RV34, RV42, RV55; YG61, YG63, YG67

It was pretty simple, but I like the way it turned out.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Power Poppy Blossom Challenge - Goes Sentimental

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Di's Digital Designs - Add a Sentiment

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

 

 

 





5 comments:

  1. Love this Maggie - great colouring, and the words really stand out.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, Maggie! Pretty coloring. A perfect card for the challenge. I made a card with this image back in 2020 (I looked it up) and mailed it just this month. It goes to show how good it is to have a variety in your stash because you never know when one of them will be just the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie it’s lovely! I’m so glad you got to play with this image. It’s so perfect for the challenge! Thanks for plyaing along with us at The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but impressive, love your card!
    Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring of the Power Poppy image. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!