Follow Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Bluebird of Happiness

 Hello again, my friends. I have been busy off and on the last several weeks making cards - mostly Christmas cards and did get a lot of them done. I'll be posting them as well as some other cards I made from two kits I got from Club Scrap. Tonight though I have a card to share for the challenge at Misti Monday August on SCS. The challenge was to use a small or mini stamp set to make a card. 


 These are the only three stamps in the little set. The yellow stamp may be a flower, but since there was no stem, I used it for a sun. I used my SU markers to color the bluebird so the colors would all come out right and it was great to use my Misti to get them all in the right place.

Materials Used:

Image and Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo, Bird

Ink - SU Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun

Cardstock - SU Brilliant Blue, PaperTemptress Cryogen White

Accessories - Darice Embossing Folder, SU dimensionals

That's it for this card. It was pretty simple to put together. I'm glad I had the embossing folder that just seems to be a good frame for the bird.

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Maggie - love the embossed edging and the way the words add texture to the bird
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is such a beauty! Love the bluebird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a pretty bird! I do love Inkadinkado stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!