Follow Me

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Happiness - IAS #139

 Hello my friends. Happy Sunday. Well, I'm a little late getting this card posted since it was supposed to be posted last Sunday. I guess the week just got away from me. Better late than never I always say. I've been working on getting some tasks done around the house while I'm on summer break from school. I finally got the final two chair seats recovered for my dining room. Now all six chairs look the same! Yeah! I still need to work on getting the three new valances done. They won't be so easy to do. The bases are wood and I've got to take them down and get the current valances off. I don't recall if I stapled the valance to the wood or glued it. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I only ever got two of the three valances finished the last time, so I'll probably start with the one that is empty and then go on to the other two.

On to my card. This is for the International Art & Soul challenge. The theme for this fortnight's challenge is Happiness. For me, happiness is a sweet little kitty. So glad to have all mine where they are supposed to be.


Materials Used:

  • Image - Whiff of Joy - 
  • Sentiment - 
  • Card stock - Stampin Up  - ; XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Plumeria
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Stitched Circle Die; Scalloped Circle Die
  • Copic Markers - E31, E33, E 35; E50, E51, E53; G20, G21; N1, N2, N4; R81, R83; V01, V04; YR15, YR16, YR21, YR23.

I hope that you will pop on over to the IAS challenge website and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for your inspiration. While you're there, join in and show us your Happiness creations. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love me a sweet little kitty, too! We currently have the dogs, but have always had a kitty in the past. Your card is so cute! Love the background paper and I love the idea of sending a new kitty congrats. You are getting a lot done while you have the chance. I love the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... such an adorable image and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!