Follow Me

Sunday, August 28, 2022

29 Years Old - Again - IAS #141

Good morning my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope you are having a great weekend. It's been a great summer here and I've been keeping busy with catching up chores around the house before classes start again in TWO weeks! I can't believe summer is almost over. I'm not ready for that. My yard finally did get all cleaned up from the pecan tree limbs that fell down. The heavy trash people came on Thursday and cleared that all away from my front yard. 

Today I have a card to share with you for the International Art & Soul challenge. This fortnight the challenge is to create a card or project celebrating birthdays. This theme was picked by DT Chriss. It was an easy one for me. I always have birthday cards done or in process. This one I actually did some time ago and try as I might, I cannot find where I wrote down all the information about it. Every time I make a card, I'm also sure to put down information for the recipe - what I used to make it. Sadly, I have looked through my two notebooks where I keep the information and cannot find it anywhere. I know that it hasn't been too long ago that I made it.

I searched online and the stamp is from Art Impressions - Out to Lunch. The cardstock and designer paper are from Stampin Up. I colored it with my Copic markers. If I can locate the recipe, I'll post it later. 

 I hope you you stop over at IAS and see what the rest of the Design Team has created and then add your card or project to the challenge. You could be the Winner or one of the Top 3. Good luck.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun image Maggie, and a great card - love it :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant Maggie - I'm not bothered about my age nowadays. I still reckon I'm young at heart. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love Art Impressions, not to mention chocolate cake! A cute and fun card! Another round of classes? You must be getting close to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!