Good morning. Happy Sunday. Most important - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Sending wishes to all my friends who are mothers whether it is to your own children, friends, nieces, nephews, furbabies. . . I hope you enjoy your special day. I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday from my oldest daughter who lives in California. It is sad that we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, but I do enjoy chatting with her from time to time.
I do have a card to share with you today for the challenge over at International Art & Soul. The theme for this challenge was chosen by Design Team member, Hazel, and was to make a card or project depicting a nursery rhyme. When I was trying to figure out what to do for this, I googled "Nursery Rhymes" and was amazed at how many there are. Looking over my stamps I decided to use one that I have not used before and I think was perfect for this challenge.
Ever since I made this card, the little jingle has been running through my head. I also thought this was a sweet image to use for a greeting for Mother's Day, "Sweet and Warm Thoughts of You."
- Image - Bildmalarna - Mimosa Tea Party
- Sentiment - Art Stamps - Teacup Blessings
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Crafts Mark - Beautiful Day
- Accessories - Stampin Up Pretty in Pink Ribbon; Stitched Die, Scallop Circle Die
- Copic Markers - B0000, B12, B41; E23, E25; E50, E51, E53; R20, R21, R22; R81, R83; Y15
That's all for today. I hope you enjoy your day and that you'll pop on over to IAS to see what the rest of the design team has created for your inspiration and that you'll join us and show us your favorite nursery rhyme.
I am entering this in the following challenges: