Follow Me

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Purr-Fect Playdate

 Hello my friends. Happy Thursday. It's been a busy week with school work and getting in some weeding and house chores. It's never ending. I finally got the front flower bed mostly weeded. You know that they are not all completely gone, but the big ones have been pulled and dug out. I still have a ways to go in the back yard. I'll probably have to replace a couple of shrubs. My gardenia bush is starting to put out some new shoots, but they are just tiny and way down at the root. It will take years for it to grow to like it was. I'm considering digging it up and replacing it along with my hibiscus that doesn't seem to be showing signs of new growth. 

In between all that, I was able to get a card done for the Splitcoast Stampers Challenge Your Stash group. For this group, we have a hostess every month who picks a theme for us all to use to create our card. We have to only use items from our stash - no going out to buy new things to create the card. This month the hostess was Shelly (mcschmidty) and the theme she gave us was ~~Kiss Your Mate Day is April 28th. Lets make cards showing a kissing couple, a couple in love, even love for a pet!

I don't have much use for a kissing card so I opted for a loving kitty pair. 


 Materials Used:

  • Image - Heartfelt Creations - Purrfect Playdate
  • Sentiment - Heartfelt Creations - Purring & Playful
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pink Pirouette
  • Designer Paper - Heartfelt Creations - Purrfect Posies
  • Accesories - Heartfelt Creations - Die for Purrfect Playdate; Stampin Up sequins
  • Copic Markers - BV0000, BV000, BV01; E01, E02; E23, E25; G21, G24; R21, R81; Y15; W0, W2
That is all for today. I hope you like it and wish you a great week!
  •  
  •  

4 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable, Maggie! Love those kitties and that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet image- purrrrfect for you too! Beautifully colored and displayed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I forgot to make my card for CYS this month! How is April over already? Love your cute cuddling kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!