Good morning. Happy Sunday. I hope you are all doing well. I think it's time for some sunny days. We have had so much rain over the last 7-10 days, my backyard is like a swamp. The kitties appreciate it after it stops because they like to go lap up the rain water. Granted they have a large bowl of fresh water every day on the patio, but there is something about the rain water that attracts them. Go figure.
Today I've got a card for International Art & Soul. The theme is Graduation which was picked by DT member, Debbie. I don't have anyone graduating this year, but put this one together.
- Image - Whiff of Joy - Graduation Willow
- Sentiment - Stampendous - Cap and Gown Day
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Crisp Cantelope; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Crate Paper - Confetti Collection
- Accessories - Stampin Up Ribbon; Wild Orchid Crafts - Flower
- Copic Markers - B95; E40; E23, E25; E50, E51, E53; Y13, Y15; YR21, YR23
Do you have a graduate this year? How did it go with the COVID restrictions in place? I hope that it didn't put a damper on the celebration. Hop on over to the IAS challenge website and see what the rest of the DT has created. I love that they are all so different and inspiring. Join in the fun and let's see your graduation creations.