Hello, my friends. I hope that you're having a great day. I have another card to share with you today. This is for the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge. Each month the hostess sends each of the members a card kit which includes some images, pattern paper, and various embellishments to use to create a card or more. Then we each post our card starting on the 21st of the month. I'm also fascinated to see what each of the members creates out of the same kit. This month the hostess was Terry. She stepped in to do an extra hostess this month since our number of members has dropped by a few so some are doing something extra this year. If you're interested in becoming a member, check out our thread on SCS.
Here is my card from Terry's kit she sent. It was fun seeing the cute animal images as cactus.
Of course I had to pick the kitty cactus image.
- Hero Arts - Cactus Animals
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Pool Party; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Designer Paper - Not sure which one this is.
- Accessories - Stampin Up Pool Party Ribbon; Gina Marie enamel dots
- Copic Markers - Neglected to write down the color numbers.