Good morning and Happy Thursday. Today is the day we post our cards for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Each month we have a hostess who creates a kit for each of the members and sends it out. It includes some images, designer paper, and some embellishments. Then we each create our own cards with what we receive. This month our hostess is barbaralynn. Here is the card that I created.
- The image is from Two Paper Divas - Tea Cups
- Sentiment - Stampin Up Tea Shoppe
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Tranquil Tide
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up Tranquil Textures
- Accessories - Stmapin Up ribbon and blue Rhinestones; Stampin Up Small Oval Label Punch
- Copic Markers - BG01, BG02, BG05; BG72; RV32, RV34, RV66