Follow Me

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Just a Note With Hearts

 Hello friends. I hope you are doing well. It's a bit of a chilly Thursday here. I've been on hold for almost 40 minutes trying to schedule my second vaccine shot. I have a date for February 8, but  I need a time. I just hope they have this organized so that I can get the second one. 

In the meantime, I have a card to share. I made this card some time ago and never blogged it or used it for anything, so I'm using it for the Challenge Your Stash challenge for January. This has certainly been in my stash for sometime. I looked all through my digi stamps and could not find where it came from. I usually write down a menu for my cards, but since I don't remember when I made it, I can't find the information on it. It will have to just stand on its own.

The challenge this month is from Lisa (lovinpaper) and she asked us to make a friendship card using flowers or hearts. This was just perfect for the challenge.


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love the image and how you have both coloured and mounted it - a real sweetie. i hope you got your shot organised.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH--I love this sweet image. Cute Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, your image is adorable!!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pressed for time these last few days, but I just had to stop here to see your card after spotting it in my Feedly. It's so cute! That little dog is adorable! My age group is not even close to getting the vaccine here in our county yet. I don't know what the problem is. I hope all goes well. We'll just wait it out, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!