Follow Me

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Holiday Hello

 Hello  my friends and happy Wednesday or Hump Day as some call it. It's all downhill from here. I hope you are having a good week. 

Today I am working on my 2021 Christmas cards and have this one to share. This is for the SplitcoastStampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge. This year they are sketch challenges, so we can use whatever we want as long as we follow the sketch provided.

 
 
Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampendous - Build-a-Snowman
  • Sentiment - Power Poppy - Under Glass Christmas Keepsakes
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Gumball Green; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Juniper Berry (retired)
  • Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Martha Stewart Edge Punch; Stampin Up Window Punch; white applique.
  • Copic Markers - I did not keep track of which ones I used, but reds and greens, a light blue and a light gray

As you can see, I used a few of the punch outs as embellishments on the image.

 


3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute cute card Maggie. I love the image. You did a great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for getting started on your 2021 Christmas cards! This one is a cutie and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made Christmas card- love the snowy 'applique' and the great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!