Hello friends. Happy Tuesday. Today I give a shout out to my dear grandson who turns twenty-two! He's the baby. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I really can't say he's a great kid anymore since he's not a kid anymore! LOL! He does love his games and puzzles though. He is now a fifth year senior in college and still going strong.
We celebrated his birthday yesterday and I made this fun card for him.
This is such a fun image and it was a challenge trying to color it and get papers coordinated.
- Image - Bugaboo - Birthday Monsters
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Party With Cake. It also says "It's Your Day" on the inside
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Bashful Blue; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Blast Off
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers - BG000, BG01; BV000, BV01; E00, E25; Y15; YG01, YG03, YG05; YR01, YR02, YR04.
That's all I have for today. Stay safe and have a wonderful week.
Such a cute card, Maggie! Love the adorable image you used!ReplyDelete
What a fyun card Maggie - I am sure it would have been well receivedReplyDelete
OMG, I love the image and I love that you made it for your 22 year old college-student grandson! What a great card!ReplyDelete