Follow Me

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Winter - IAS #100

 Hello my friends. Happy Sunday I'm a little late getting this posted, but it is still Sunday. I made this card for the International Art & Soul challenge for this fortnight. The theme is Winter and was chosen by our Design Team Member, Crafty Girl.

This was pretty simple for me. I love this snow flake die cut frame. It makes it quite easy to put a card together.




 

I used Stampin Up Whisper White for the card base. I used the Memory Box Dancing Snowflake Die to cut out the frame using the Stampin Up White Glitter card stock for the frame. After positioning the die cut frame over the base, I was able to stamp the Papercraft village image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The sentiment also stamped in Tuxedo Black is from the Stampin Up Every Good Wish stamp set. After stamping the image and sentiment, I adhered it to the base using glue. 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the IAS challenge website and play along with us. It's just for fun, but you could be chosen as the Winner or picked as one of the Top 3. Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. The die cut frame is beautiful, I haven't seen it before but it shows off the scene perfectly. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflakes framing the town scene add so much to this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just gorgeous! The die is to die for and the image and sentiment are perfect inside. One done for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Maggie - love your frame!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!