Follow Me

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Tiny Things Cafe - IAS #87

Good morning, my friends. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Of course, it is hot and dry right now in H Town although we may have some rain later. I hope it doesn't interfere with our outside dining later with my daughter and family.

Today I have a card I made for International Art & Soul challenge. The theme is Tiny Things. That leaves it open to whatever tiny thing you want to create. Here is my card.





Sorry, I hate how the photo of this turned out. I was going to redo it but didn't get the chance. I also did not write down all the elements that I used. 

Materials Used:

  • The stamp set is Papertrey Ink Petite Places - Main Street. I love all these little sets that you can use to make cards or 3D items. My card is also a CAS from Heather Nichols for the July 2015 release. 
  • Cardstock SU Early Espresso and Real Red
  • Ink - SU Early Espresso, Real Red, not sure which blue I used for the door. 
  • Added a little bling to the upper right corner just for added interest.
I really need to start using these stamp sets more. They have been languishing in my stamp drawers.



I hope you will pop on over to the website and see what the rest of the design team has created. While you are there, post your own Tiny Things creation.  See you soon.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea Maggie, so clever and perfect. I could so just enjoy sitting on one of those chairs with a delicious posh coffee at this moment in time :) :). Re your question about the die I used, it is one I made - simple, free to use image from Google which I then traced in SCAL software which my die cutter uses to then cut. Big hugs gorgeous and thanks for the blog luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Maggie - love the tiny table and chairs :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp set is perfect for this challenge theme - I haven't seen these before but they're lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiny thing is darn cute, Maggie! I hope you got to enjoy your outside dining. We were away camping for a few days. I was behind before we left and now it's hopeless. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!