Follow Me

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Merry in Pink

Hello, my friends. Happy Friday Eve. I'm playing catch up tonight with a host of Christmas cards I've been making over the last several months and have not had time to post them to my blog. This one was due to be posted back in February. Somehow, things got away from me and it didn't get there. I am making these for the SCS Fan Club Christmas Challenge. No prizes or anything, just fun to get some incentive to make Christmas cards through the year so I am not scrambling around at the last minute getting them made.

Materials used:
  • Image - Stamping Up - Christmas in the Making
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Pink Pirouette; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Fancy Pants - Winterland
  • Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - white pearl bling; white liquid applique
  • Copic Markers - B000; E23; E40; E50, E51, E53; R00, R01, R02; R14, R27; Y08, Y23; YG61, YG63
That's it for today. I hope to be back tomorrow with April's card. I already posted for March.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie of a card Maggie - love the sweet image and beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Maggie - the vintage look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and the stamp is absolutely the sweetest! I love that it focuses on the mailbox full of what I assume are Christmas cards. I've loved that tradition since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!