Follow Me

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Beachin' - CYS June

Hello, my friends. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! It is still a little weird not having to go to church on Sunday. I tend to forget even more what day it is. I know that today is June 28 so it is the day I get to post my card for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Each month one of the members picks a theme and then we all create a card using only those items we already own in our stash. Use it up! For me, it's using stuff I bought ages ago and have not used it yet. It's always fun to see what I have in my craft room.

This month our hostess is Kari (pigtaill1 on SCS). Her choice of theme was to make a card with the theme of the beach. I must say it has been a very long time since I have gone to the beach and it doesn't look like I will be going anytime soon.


I had fun putting this one together. I used the designer paper to replicate the beach and then fussy cut the images out and popped up the sentiment on some dimensionals.

Materials used:
  •  Image - Great Impressions - Mabel & Vera Beachin and Sun and Clouds
  • Sentiment - Gina K Designs - My Island
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Whisper White; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - American Crafts - Ready, Set, Go collection
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B01, B21; E02, E11, E13, E23; E40; E50, E51, E53; BV00, BV01; G000, G21, G24; R08, R20, R21; Y13, Y15, Y18; YR01, YR02, YR04.
Thanks Kari for a great theme. So timely.

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card - they are definitely ready for some beach time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Maggie - loving those fun characters!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gals are awesome and the sun looks happy to see them out and about, enjoying themselves and feeling comfortable in their own skins. Love that! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love your little ladies. They are ready fir the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!