Follow Me

Friday, July 10, 2020

Holiday Wishes

Hello again, my friends. Happy Friday! Looking forward to the weekend. No plans, of course, except housecleaning and laundry. Looking forward to only two more weeks of school for this semester.

I've got another Christmas card to share today for the SCS Fan Club Christmas challenge. This one is for the month of April - the color was Gray. I think silver qualifies, right? It was super easy to put together once I figured out what I was going to do for it.


Materials Used:
  • Image - Stampin Up - Holiday Wishes
  • Ink - Versamark
  • Cardstock - SU Real Red; The Paper Cut - silver glitter paper
  • Designer Paper - Allison Kraft - Christmas
  • Accessories - Silver embossing powder, snowflake die
This one would be easy to replicate and make a few of them without too much fuss.

 

4 comments:

  1. What an elegant card Maggie - love how you interpreted the challenge - silver is definitely grey!.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Maggie. the person you send this to at Christsmas will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine silver probably qualifies, and it's a whole lot prettier than gray. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!