Follow Me

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Penguin Christmas - IAS #88

Good morning and Happy Sunday, my friends. I hope you are enjoying your Sabbath day. We seem to have cooled off down here in H Town. It's only in the mid 90s instead of over 100! Oh well, the humidity is down so it does feel a bit cooler out.

Maybe my card today will help you think cooler thoughts. This is for the
International Art & Soul challenge and the theme is a Christmas card based on a song. I took a little bit of liberty with my song - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. I thought these little guys were so cute.







 Materials Used:
  • Image - Gina K Designs - 'Tis the Sea-Sun
  • Sentiment - Same
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Real Red; XPress It Blending Card
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Handsome Hunter; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Silver and Gold Collection
  • Accessories - Bling from my stash; white liquid applique
  • Copic Markers - G43, G46; R14, R17, R46; T7, T10; Y15, Y1
I hope you all will get into the "Spirit" of the holidays and join in the fun over at IAS. Come see what the rest of the design team has created. They are so diverse. Pick you favorite Christmas Carol and join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. A really fun card with a perfect title. lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me laugh! The penguins are so cute, and those decorated palm trees -- love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Maggie - those penguins look so hot in the tropics with their woolly scarves and hats - love the Christmas lights in the palm tree too :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxinew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!