Follow Me

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Heartfelt Blooms - CYS

Good morning again. Happy Sunday.

I have another card to share with your today. I'm late getting it posted since it was supposed to be done yesterday. Oh well, you know how crazy the days can get sometimes. This one is for the SCS Challenge Your Stash group. Each month the hostess picks a theme and everyone makes a card using only items in their stash to make a card for the theme. This month is was Suzy's (SuzyS1104) turn to be the hostess and she chose "Get Well, Hope You Are Better, Thinking of You" as some ideas to use for our cards.

I must say it looks better in real life. The clip is just to hold it closed while I took a picture. I used the Stampin Up Heartfelt Blooms for the image and sentiment. I believe the ink and cardstock I used as More Mustard. For some reason I did not write down the things I used. I believe the designer paper is also from Stampin Up. I'll have to check that out.

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning image Maggie and I love how you have used it on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! It would make anyone feel better .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those flowers look gorgeous in More Mustard! I've always liked that color, actually. It's hard to be on a schedule. I have trouble even with just the little bit I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Maggie. I was wondering how you were doing with all the flooding, there. Hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!