It's been a nondescript week, but I have been working on some Christmas projects - some for gifts and trying to get more cards done. This is one of the cards I finished for the challenge over on International Art & Soul. I think it's so cute. Our theme for this fortnight is Tags. As you can see, I just added my tag to this cute card.
- Image - Stampin Up - Santa Paws
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Santa Paws
- Card stock - Stampin Up - Real Red; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - From my stash
- Accessories - eyelet, twine, round corner punch, corner punch
- Copic Markers - B12; C2, C5; E000, E00, E01, E03, E04, E11, E13, E18, E30, E31, E33, E40, E41, E42; G21, G24; R11, R14, R17; W2, W7; Y18, Y32; YR00, YR02; black multiliner; white aryllic paint marker.