I am still getting used to this "retirement." It seems so odd to be home all day. I am still keeping busy with lots to do around the house and in my craft room. School will start up again in two weeks and that will start to fill a lot of my time also.
This card I have for this International Art & Soul challenge is from a kit I bought some time ago from Heather's Hobbie Haven and finally had time to ink it up. Our theme this fortnight is Anything Goes with Layer It Up. A lovely easy challenge with so many ways to include as many layers as you like with layers of designer paper, embossed folders, die cuts, flowers or other embellishments on your creations - the list is so long; we just know this challenge will get your creative juices flowing.
- Image - Stamping bella - Tiny Townie Garden Girl Poppy
- Sentiment - Stamping bella - Garden Girl Flower Sentiments
- Card stock - Neenah 80# Solar white; Marshmallow and Raven card stock
- Designer Paper - Paisley & Vine - Vineland, Passion, and Bohemian
- Accessories - MFT - Stitched rectangle die; La La Land Crafts - Lacy Heart and Hearts Flurry Border; Stampin Up - black rhinestones; black gel pen
- Copic markers - C0, E00, E11, E21; E43, E44, E93; R08, R21, R22, R37; W5, W7, W9; YG03, YG17, AND YG67
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Allsorts - Feminine
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Colourific Challenge Corner - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with Flowers
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
This card was chosen as one of the Top 3 at Brown Sugar challenges.