Follow Me

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Magical Day

Wow! Happy Sunday. I can't believe it's been a over a month since I've posted. It's been a really busy time. School has been crazy and I've had to spend a lot of time reading and writing. Also, doing some work for a genealogy client. So much to do and so little time.

In October, I was the hostess for our monthly swap - Creative Card Chicks on Splitcoast Stampers. It was my turn to send out a card kit to the rest of the group. This is just one of the images that I sent and I used items from the kit for my card.

Materials Used:
  • Image - All Dressed Up - Magical Day
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny Spiders; Stampin Up
  • Accessories: Stampin Up web doily; Jolee's spider; Stampiin Up Pumpkin Pie ribbon
  • Copic markers - W1, W3, W7, W8; Y000, Y15, Y18, Y19; YR02, YR16, YR18
That's it for today. I do have some other cards to share, just need to find the time. Hope you all have a fabulous week.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Maggie, and so beautifully coloured. Yes, life can get very busy - i wonder how we ever found time to work!!
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, your card is adorable... darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this sweet image! Beautifully colored and so love your Spider web and spider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is some super cute paper and an adorable image! Love the kitty. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do and leave the rest of it for later. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!