Follow Me

Monday, September 16, 2019

Sparkle All the Way

Hello again, my friends.  Happy Monday. This is my first day back to school for Fall Semester. So far, so good. There is a lot to learn. One class is American Foundations which is American History. I had to take a Pretest and there is a lot I do NOT know about that subject.

Over the summer break I have been working on Christmas cards and this is one that I have ready for my blog. I hope to get the rest posted soon. This image is one that I got a couple years ago when Stitchy Stamps was still in business. In fact, I have used it before on a card, but I really like it.

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - Swirly Festive Greetings. Card stock is Stampin Up Real Red, and the designer paper is some I've had for ages from Papertrey Ink called Sugar Plum.

I used Copic markers to color and added some Stickles to her wings and white puff paint to her Santa cap.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
stamps & fun - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper - Pattern Paper
DL Art - Anything Goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything Goes + Optional add layers
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas - Christmas
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Winter Wishes
Sweet Stampers - Use a Sentiment
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Maggie, the overall design of this card is awesome... and your coloring... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image and gorgeous card Maggie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Maggie - love the papers for this - and what fun coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely adn cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and beautifully colored image! You got great shading on her skin. I have a hard time with that. Good luck with school. I know you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Margaret and good to be prepared for Christmas.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty - love your colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the read in the background highlights her dress. Thanks for entering it in the Get Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!