Follow Me

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Carol's Card Kits

Hello my friends, and Happy Tuesday! I hope it's been a good start to your week. Yesterday was a long day. I have to have cataract surgery on my left eye. I'm hoping that will help a lot with the fuzziness I've been experiencing for some time now. I thought I'd have a quick doctor appointment, but no way. I was there for three hours!!!!  Finally got it scheduled though for the middle of November. Not much got done after that since they had to dilate my eyes and I couldn't see clearly even by the time I went to bed. 

Back to working on school work today. I hate having to think. LOL! Anyway, I do have two cards to share with you today. I belong to a card swap group. There are six of us in the group and so we each have two months of the year that we are the "hostess" or recipient of card kits from the other five members of the group. We get to pick the theme of our kits which is great so you can get the kind of cards you are wanting to make. This year I had April and October. I'm just now posting some of the cards from the kits I received back in April. Let's face it, I'm slow and I tend to procrastinate. The cards that I'm posting are from Carol aka momcgw on SCS. These were fun images.

 The images are from Art Impressions Flying High stamp set. 

Cardstock: Stampin Up Old Olive
Designer Paper: Pink Paislee - Outfitters
Copic Markers: E23, R11, YG63; YR12, and YR14
 

Card stock: Stampin Up Confetti White
Designer Paper:  Pink Paislee - Outfitters
Copic Markers: B0000, B01; E23, E25; E50, E51, E53; N0, N1, N2, N4; Y15; YR11, YR18, YR24, and YR27

Thanks for the fun card kit, Carol.



5 comments:

  1. A couple of fun cards Maggie - love the dog image in particular.
    I do hope your cataract surgery is uncomplicated!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute and fun. Love the AI stamps too. Great designs and fun cards. Good luck with the surgery. I’ve have both eyes done. You’ll see a world of difference. Everything will be so much better. Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Art Impressions here! I love their stamps. You've made such cute cards. Maggie, I don't think I'll ever be caught up, but I had a nice visit here today, reading all your posts. I hope your back is doing okay after the injections. Gosh, cataract surgery... and school. So much going on. Rich is waiting to get scheduled for cataract surgery and then who knows how long till the actual surgery. Medical stuff doesn't happen very quickly here. I wanted to thank you for the darling birthday card you sent. It's been a little rough here since springtime and I'm still trying to pull myself back together. Your card gave me a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie your cards are so cute. You did an amazing job with the kit. I too had cataract surgery. I'm sure you will appreciate it once it is done. I was very nervous but everything went seamlessly. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!