Follow Me

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Beach Time - Pattie's Creations

 Hi everyone. I am really late to this party. It has been a really busy couple of weeks and I just haven't had time to get this card posted. There have been doctor appointments and tests and then I was helping with our women's church group make greeting cards to hand out to all the youth in our Ward before they went back to school this week. They were just fun cards of encouragement to have a good school year. We had a great turnout of ladies that came to help. 

For Pattie's Creations this month, the theme was Beach/Under the Sea or Anything Goes. I chose to make my card using the theme of Beach. I do miss the beach. I haven't been there is many, many years. I remember years ago I would drive down to Galveston (about an hour's drive) early on a Saturday morning; stay a few hours while the weather was cool; and then come on home when the beaches started filling up with people. For this card, I would just have to put myself in the picture.


 Materials:

  • Image - Pattie's Creations - Beach Time
  • Sentiment - Jillibean
  • Cardstock - XPress It Blending Card
  • Accessories - bling from stash; Stampendous embossing powder - Sand and Blue
  • Copic Markers - B0000; BG0000, BG01; E30, E31; G02, G03; R11, R17; Y15, Y19

That's all for this card. I hope you will pop on over to Pattie's Creations and see what the rest of the design team has created.  Have some fun and join in using your creative skills. We would love to see what you create. You must always use a digital or stamped image on your card. Pattie also includes a freebie on her site each month for you to download and use.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maggie - the perfect beach... :) Yes, I have not been to the beach for ages, either - I must remedy that this year, as we are supposed to have a hot summer after three wet ones!
    Trusting all your appointments etc have gone well and you get the results you need
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty beach scene! Your card is a real beauty, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet the beach at Galveston is almost as pretty as your card! I would like to be in that scene, too. I know how it is with so many other things to do. It can be hard to find enough minutes to piece together for stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!