Follow Me

Saturday, March 18, 2023

More Club Scraps

 Hello. Happy Saturday. I hope all is going well for you. It is cold and rainy here in H Town. It's time for Spring. I haven't started any spring planting yet, but did go out and got a fig tree and an avocado tree. I can't wait until they start producing fruit.

Since I've been inside out of the cold and wet, I've been working on some cards from Club Scrap. I love their layouts and fun card designs and such a variety for different occasions. 

 This first group is from the set call In Transit. This is not all of them there are twelve cards in the set, four of three different designs. The ones on the right have a pocket on the front with a pull out sentiment tab. They would be good for masculine cards.

This next set is the Butterfly Box with Cards.


On the right side is a box made from the kit and on the left are four different layout cards that go in the box. The set comes with enough card stock, designer paper, and embellishments to make two boxes and eight cards (four for each box). These would make lovely gifts for a girl friend. Also, you can use the instructions to make additional boxes and cards from your own card stock and designer papers.

That's it for today. I hope you have a great weekend.


4 comments:

  1. That's a lot in a kit- enough to make 8 cards and a box - and they all look amazing! Plus you have the fun of making them. I like the look of the box. These truly would make wonderful gifts. Good luck with your avocado and fig trees. Rich's brother has a mature fig tree and I love eating the fruit right off the tree when it's ripe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful kits Maggie, and such delightful results too - a very productive day!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's a lot of cards - each one beautiful! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, these are fabulous! I also love Club Scrap and have many beautiful kits waiting for me. You've inspired me to get on it! I like how each kit is so beautiful and produces so many cards. Well done & good luck with the Avocado and Fig Trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!