Follow Me

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Pretzel

Hello, my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend and ready for the new week. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about getting up early and going to work since I am retired. Days are getting longer now that we are in Daylight Saving Time. I know there are many that do not like the change, but if we're going to keep it at one and not change, I vote for DST. I like it staying light longer.

Well, I do have a card to share with you today. It does have a funny name - Pretzel, but that is exactly what it is. 

I made this card for the Creative Card Chicks Monthly Swap. Each month there is a hostess who sends us a kit of supplies and we each make at least one card for the kit. Then we upload it on the 21st of the month. As you can tell, I am very late for February. Life gets in the way sometimes and things just don't go as planned. Terry was our hostess for February and sent some cute images. Some were images of beer mugs and I'm not a drinker, so I decided to use the pretzel images she sent for my card. 

Materials Used:

Image - Tim Holtz, Beer Blueprints
Sentiment - Art Impressions - Chocolate Therapy
Card stock - Stampin Up - Real Rust
Designer Paper and bling - from Terry
Copic Markers - E09, E11, E13, E15, and E18

Thanks it for today. I hope you have a wonderful week.



5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like how you used the paper and your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer and pretzels make good guy cards if you know a guy who drinks beer. Most of our friends have given it up at this point. I had to wonder what was coming when I saw the title of your post, ha! You did a great job with it and the paper is perfect. I vote for daylight savings time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card you have made using the image Maggie - we go back to 'standard time' early next month, and i am so ready for it, with the change of seasons.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I love the layout! Great use of the kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!