Today I am sharing a card for the International Art & Soul fortnight challenge. The theme of this challenge is Blue as the Main Color, which was chosen by our DT Teamie, Jane. I must admit that blue has not always been a favorite color of mine, but it tends to grow on you. I wanted my card to be festive and summery, so I chose a pretty image with flowers. I've gotten away from using flowers on my cards lately and really want to use them more.
- Image - Kraftin Kimmie - Spring Friends
- Sentiment - One of my Cardmaker magazines
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Bayou Breeze; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Gnome Sweet Gnome
- Accessories - Classic Circle Die; Scallop Die; blue seam binding ribbon; Recollections and Prima - Flowers; Leaf Die
- Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00, B02; E50, E51, E53; G21, G24; R20, R21, R46; T4, T10; Y11, Y15, Y23