Follow Me

Monday, June 22, 2020

Most Wonderful Time - CCC - May

Good morning friends. Yes, I am just a little late (about a month) getting this card posted. I've had it finished for some time, just didn't have a chance to get to blogger. This card was made for the May Creative Card Chicks challenge on SCS. Each month the hostess sends the rest of the group a card kit with images, papers, embellishments for us to use in making a card or two. In May our hostess was Vikki Jo, and she sent us a fun Christmas card kit. I can never have enough Christmas cards.

The image, sentiment, and designer paper all came from the Stampin Up Most Wonderful Time collection from 2019. I used a card base of Stampin Up Red Riding Hood and some red bling and a slice of gold ribbon to set it off. I colored the image with my Copic markers - E30, E31, E37, E40 and a bit of 100.

I hope you have a lovely week. We are having some rumbles of thunder here right now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, the deer looks fabulous! I agree that you can never have too many Christmas cards. Even if you're full up for this year you can always use them next year. I never seem to get ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card Maggie, and the so beautifully composed - the gold ribbon is the perfect touch.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.. need to look at vikki's kit. LOL She is a nut for Christmas and this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!