On to my card. This month the Challenge Your Stash theme was picked by Sue (stampinspooky on SCS). Her theme was to use the spotlight technique. If you don't know what that is, you stamp your image and then pick an area of the image that you want to spotlight. Then you stamp another of the same image and color just part of it that is where you want to highlight and cut out that part and paste it over the uncolored image so that one part is spotlighted. It's a lot of fun and I really like how this one turned out. I need a masculine birthday card for June, so this is going to be it.
- Image - CC Designs - Gone Fishing
- Sentiment - Stamp & Cut - Birthday
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up So Saffron
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Et Cetera Collection
- Accessories: Happy Die; Stampin Up Window punch
- Copic Markers - E23; G12; W3; Y11, Y13, Y15