Follow Me

Friday, April 10, 2020

Christmas Love

Hello, my friends. So good to be with you today. It's been a busy week. Monday I was able to turn in all my final assignments for the current semester. Still waiting for grade for one of them. The other, I ended up with an A, so I'm happy about that. Since then I have been working out in my yard and got my flower beds weeded. These are the kind that you have to dig out, not just pulling so it took a while to finish that up. Today I spent time planting flowers and shrubs and, of course, tending to caterpillars. Would you believe I have released almost 200 Monarchs and 6 Gulf Frittalaries? It is my first year to have the Frittalaries make their chrysalis where I can see them - like on and around my Monarch hutch.

So, on to my card for this challenge. It is for the Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club Monthly Christmas card challenge. This year it is all about the color and March is green. The main color needs to be green. I love how this one turned out.





Materials Used:

  • Image - Power Poppy - Under Glass Christmas
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Garden Green, XPress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Allison Kraft - It's Christmas
  • Accessories - Classic Oval Nestabilities
  • Copic Markers - BG01; E23, E25; G0000, G03, G05; R17; Y18 
That is it for now. It was pretty easy to put together. I think it may be one of my main cards for 2020 Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. A striking card Maggie, and I love how you have used the green.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Maggie! I love all the green of the pretty paper and, of course, the tree. I think I colored that one last year. It sounds like all the butterflies are discovering your wonderful sanctuary. Who knows what will show up next?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!